Yesterday I made the most delicious Easter treat; it’s probably the easiest recipe to follow. Ever.
Here are the simple steps:
- Melt lots and lots of chocolate in a saucepan or in the microwave – make sure you don’t burn it!
- Crumble up shredded wheat or ordinary cornflakes
- Mix them together in a large bowl
- Put them into bun cases
- Decorate them with cute chicks and mini eggs
- Leave the to set
Altogether, the ingredients only cost me a few pounds and I made 28 nests in total. This is ideal if you’re on a budget 🙂
Thank you for reading! I really hope you try to make them this Easter, I think it would be nice to send these to people as gifts as opposed to giving people Easter eggs.
My contact details are:
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Instagram: courteneynoonan
· Twitter: court10ey
Feel free to…
View original post 19 more words